- Narrow 805cc, fuel injected, liquid-cooled, SOHC, four-valve-per-cylinder, 45-degree V-twin engine is tuned for exceptional low RPM power and torque.
- Digitally tuned with throttle-position sensors to provide even more low-end torque from the big V-Twin engine.
- Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) electronic fuel-injection system maintains optimum air velocity in the intake tract for smooth low-to mid-RPM throttle response.
- Auto Fast Idle System (AFIS) automatically sets the throttle valve open during cold starts by monitoring coolant temperatures.
- Suzuki Pulsed-secondary air-injection system (PAIR) introduces air into the exhaust ports to ignite unburned hydrocarbons and reduce emissions.
- Chromed and staggered dual-exhaust system mounted on right side of engine provides a deep, rumbling exhaust note and strong torque.
- Offset crankpins bring optimally balanced firing intervals.
- A wide-ratio five-speed transmission features a high fifth gear ratio for relaxed highway cruising.
- Low-maintenance shaft drive is clean-running and offers low torque reaction.
- A cradle-type steel frame with color-matched side covers, fenders and fuel tank, plus numerous chrome-plated parts comes standard on the C50T.
- Thick, raked-back front forks deliver a generous 140mm (5.5 in) wheel travel.
- Telescopic forks provide long 140mm (5.5-inch) of wheel travel. The forks also have polished aluminum sliders and polished stainless steel stanchion-tube covers for a distinct look.
- Link-type rear suspension is shaped to mimic the hard-tail lines of a traditional cruiser, connecting a truss-style swing arm and a single shock absorber with 7-way spring preload adjustability providing 4.1 inches of smooth and responsive suspension travel.
- A single front disc brake with a large 300mm rotor and 180mm rear drum brake provide strong braking performance.
- A custom-designed, height -adjustable windshield provides classic styling with unique chrome garnish with Boulevard emblems and offers full wind protection.
- Low 27.6-inch seat height.
- Eye-catching studded seats, plus matching touring-style backrest with unique pivoting backrest pad for increased comfort.
- Wide handlebars, forward-mounted floorboards, and leather-textured seat provide a comfortable ride around town and on the highway.
- The instrument cluster includes a convenient gear-position indicator, a large fuel meter, and a clock always on display.
- Large-capacity, textured-leather saddlebags with Boulevard emblems and convenient twist-lock fasteners provide plenty of storage capacity.
- Bright multi-reflector headlight. Durable, efficient and compact LED taillight.
- The styling incorporates timeless visual statements in the cruiser heritage: rich paintwork, glittering chrome and deep front and rear fenders with rounded ends.
- Engine: 805 cc (49.1 cu. in.), 4-stroke, Liquid-cooled, OHC, 45-deg. V-twin
- Bore x Stroke: 83.0 mm x 74.4 mm (3.268 in. x 2.929 in.)
- Compression Ratio: 9.4 : 1
- Fuel System: Suzuki Fuel Injection
- Starter: Electric
- Lubrication: Wet sump
- Transmission: 5-speed constant mesh
- Final Drive: Shaft Drive
- Suspension Front: Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Suspension Rear: Link type, coil spring, oil damped
- Brakes Front: Disc brake
- Brakes Rear: Drum brake
- Tires Front: 130/90-16M/C 67H, tube type
- Tires Rear: 170/80-15M/C 77H, tube type
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 4.1 US - Including Reserve
- Color: Glass Sparkle Black / Metallic Oort Gray, Candy Dark Cherry Red / Pearl Mirage White
- Ignition: Electronic ignition (Transistorized)
- Spark Plug: NGK DR7EA or DENSO X22ESR-U
- Headlight: 12V 60/55W
- Tail Light: 12V 21/5W
Dimensions and Curb Weight
- Overall Length: 2500 mm (98.4 in.)
- Overall Width: 955 mm (37.6 in.)
- Wheelbase: 1655 mm (65.2 in.)
- Ground Clearance: 140 mm (5.5 in.)
- Seat Height: 700 mm (27.6 in.)
- Curb Weight: 644 lb.
- Warranty: 12 month unlimited mileage limited warranty.