- Type: 4-stroke
- Displacement: 1049 cc
- Cylinders: Three
- Horsepower Class: 120 hp
- Cooling: Liquid
- Bore & Stroke: 82.0 mm x 66.2 mm
- Intake Design: 2 valves
- Ignition: Digital T.C.I. w/throttle position sensor
- Fuel Delivery: 41 mm fuel injection
- Exhaust: 2 valves, rear exhaust
- Clutch / Transmission: YVXC, variable ratio
- Disc. Brake Type: 4-piston hydraulic w/ lightweight ventilated disc
- Front Suspension: Independent, double wishbone
- Front Shocks: 40 mm GYTR® dual-clicker HPG
- Front Travel: 9.0 in.
- Ski Type: Lightweight plastic, saddleless design
- Carbide Ski Runners: Standard
- Stabilizer Bar: Standard
- Rear Suspension: Mono Shock® II RA 136
- Rear Shocks: 46 mm KYB® w/ remote adjust
- Rear Travel: 11.7 in.
- Track Type: Camoplast® Rip Saw™
- Overall Length: 118.1 in.
- Overall Width: 48.0 in.
- Overall Height: 45.7 in.
- Track/Width x Length x Height: 15 in. x 136 in. x 1.25 in.
- Ski Stance (ctr. to ctr.): 43.0 in.
- Fuel Capacity: 9.4 gal.
- Fuel Type: Regular Unleaded
- Oil Capacity: 3 qts., dry sump
- Engine Oil Type: Yamalube 4, 0w-30, Cold Weather Formula
- Electric Start: Standard
- Reverse: Standard
- Hand & Thumb Warmers: Standard
- Windshield Height: Low
- Mirrors: Optional
- Seating Capacity: One
- Tunnel Protectors: Standard
- Headlight Watts, Type: 60/55W Halogen x 2
- High Beam Indicator: Standard
- Oil & Temp Light: Standard
- Fuel Gauge Type: Electric (LCD), low fuel warning light
- Speedometer: Standard (LCD digital)
- Odometer: Standard (large LCD display)
- Tripmeter: Standard, dual (large LCD display)
- Tachometer: Standard (LCD)
- DC Outlet: Automotive & RCA
- Warranty: 1 Year (Limited Factory Warranty)
- Mid Performance 4-stroke engine
- Advanced fuel injection
- Engine braking reduction system
- Rear-exiting exhaust
- Forced air radiator ducting
- Lightweight hydraulic brake system
- 15x162x2.25-inch Single-ply Camoplast® track
- Extrovert drivers
- Deltabox™ II with comfortable rider-forward position
- Second generation front suspension geometry
- GYTR® dual-clicker front shocks
- Integrated airbox/small hood
- Tall, wide, hooked handlebars
- CF die cast construction
- Saddleless plastic skis
- Mono Shock® II RA 136 rear suspension
- Tall, lightweight seat
- Concentrated hand warmers
- Replaceable-bearing wheels
- Wide runningboards with star-punched traction
- Standard electric start
- Dual DC outlets
- Digital gauge with even more data features
- New graphic packages
- Engine Type
- Bore x Stroke
- 82.0 mm x 66.2 mm
- Engine Cooling
- 41 mm fuel injection
- Digital T.C.I. w/throttle position sensor
- 2 valves, rear exhaust
- Brake Type
- 4-piston hydraulic w/ lightweight ventilated disc
- Front Suspension
- Independent, double wishbone
- Front Travel
- 9.0 in.
- Rear Suspension
- Mono Shock® II RA 136
- Rear Travel
- 11.7 in.
- Ski Type
- Lightweight plastic, saddleless design
- Ski Stance
- 43.0 in.
- Track Type
- Camoplast® Rip Saw™
- Track Dimensions
- 15 in. x 136 in. x 1.25 in.
- Standard (LCD digital)
- Standard (LCD)
- Standard (large LCD display)
- 60/55W Halogen x 2
- Fuel Capacity
- 9.4 gal.
- 1 Year (Limited Factory Warranty)
- Electric Start
- Hand & Thumb Warmers